Mark Woodruff – Marketing Consultant
The short story on me: I am a hands-on Austin-based marketing writer and consultant with more than 20 years of agency and corporate marketing experience. I specialize in dreaming up creative marketing concepts aimed at leveraging the particular whims of an audience, and then filling in all the holes by actually developing the individual deliverables:
- Writing all kinds of copy (listed first because great writing is so critical). See “Writing Portfolio” tab above.
- Creating a workable marketing plan
- Creating or massaging a brand; developing brand guidelines
- Designing and building smart web sites. See “Design Portfolio.”
- Crafting email campaigns that work
- Implementing guerrilla PR opportunities
- Organizing social media campaigns
- Optimizing a site for organic SEO
- Developing online ads
- Ghost blogging
- Setting up and monitoring Google Analytics, etc.
Be sure to see my “Writing Portfolio” and my “Design Portfolio” tabs. Being that I can handle most marketing projects from start to finish, I am somewhat of a one-man marketing wrecking ball. I am looking for great marketing projects and challenges, and I’m also willing to consider an interesting full-time position. Contact me to discuss your marketing challenge.
P.S. I write a blog about (hopefully) funny stuff that happens to me, and about being a marketing consultant and being a mediocre drummer. You can view my most recent blog posts in the sidebar at left, or see all of the blog posts on one page.